cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Dimension and related drawing view

lgüthle
1-Newbie

Dimension and related drawing view

Hello

I have a drawing-file with one or more Views and want to receive dimensions together with the information to which (drawing) view they belong to.

I am using TK/OTK:

With ProDrawingViewsCollect(mdl, viewList) I can get all the views from my drawing.

With ProDrawingDimensionVisit()/ProDrawingSolidsVisit I can get all the dimensions from my drawing (but without the information to which view they belong to).

So I was trying

ProDimensionLocationGet(dimension[i], viewList[j], NULL, dimLocation); but I get the error:

PRO_TK_NOT_VALIDA drawing view was passed with a drawing.

does ViewsCollect deliever something else then a single view? Or what does this error mean?

And does somebody know if I am using the right solution or if there is a better way to receive my desired information?

regards

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think I solved it with "ProDrawingDimensionViewGet".

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I think I solved it with "ProDrawingDimensionViewGet".

Top Tags