cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Dimension tolerances

sbots
9-Granite

Dimension tolerances

I was hoping that I can get a little help with dimension tolerances. Basically what I am trying to do is collect all of the dimensions on a drawing and output the nominal value, the location, and upper tolerance and the lower tolerance. I have managed to figure much of this out and can get all the necessary information for dimensions that are displayed with their tolerances as long as the tolerances are not driven by a tolerance table. Now I would like to also get the upper and lower tolerance for objects that are displayed with only the nominal dimension as well as the upper and lower tolerances controlled by a tolerance table. Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.

I have attached thecode that I am using to accomplish what I have been able to figure out.

Thank you in advance,

Scott

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags