cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Dimensioning issue

JamesBurcham
4-Participant

Dimensioning issue

I'm having an issue while trying to place dimensions in a drawing. When I open the drawing I can place a dimension just fine, but after I place the first dimension, I can no longer select any items to dimension a second item. The only way I have found to solve this is restart Creo. Has anyone experienced this, and does anyone have any thoughts about what might be causing this, or how to solve it. I'm using Creo 2.0 M040.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I use M040 and have not seen this except when my session becomes corrupt which still happens from time to time. If this is repeatable, definitely contact customer service!

I do have a lot of occasions where highlighting quits working but the commands continue to work and selections are happening, but just not highlighting or tagging. Typically, a reboot is in order which I can do at my convinience rather than making it an immediate priority.

If you want me to look at a specific file for you in M040, I can do that.

Also make sure your filter (lower right) isn't switching to something not available.

Top Tags