cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Displaying Analysis Feature in Sheetmetal, Displaying on Print?

Pieface
6-Contributor

Displaying Analysis Feature in Sheetmetal, Displaying on Print?

I have never encountered this situation before.  I am unable to display the values for Saved Analysis Features in a drawing.  In fact I cannot show them using "Show expression" in the relationship editor?  The part is a sheetmetal part.  First I figured I could save a saved analysis and display the results of that analysis on the drawing.  That did not work so I saved the analysis as an analysis feature (shown below) and deleted the saved analysis.  I simply want to display the length, width and height of a sheetmetal part representing a carton.  At first I thought since the active model was the flat pattern that might have something to do with displaying the dimension.  So, I made the Generic active.  Does not matter what I do, I cannot get the value of the feature(s) to display.  The :12 is the session ID of the flat pattern.

Carton analysis.JPG

Some data on the "Length" feature:

Length analysis feat.JPG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
rcook
6-Contributor
(To:Pieface)

Your parameter is named "DISTANCE", so you need to have "&distance:fid_length".

Pieface
6-Contributor
(To:rcook)

Thank you.  I missed a step.  I like to keep both names the same for simplicity sake.

Names the Same.JPG

Top Tags