cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Drawing Format Missing

amritsingh
4-Participant

Drawing Format Missing

Dear all, 

I have upgraded creo from 4th version to 5th version. The problem is when I open any drawing in creo5 the format outer box has automatically get blank rest all other title box and detail tables are available. Kindly check from attachment. 

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

you have to configure Creo5 to see format files (.frm). Check Creo 4 config.pro file - look for PRO_FORMAT_DIR option.

Martin Hanák

Dear Martin,

Thanks, it is working now.

Simply select format directory in configure. file and save.  

You may check article CS32706

Go to left and see if some views are hidden (I know it doesn't explain "If I change the views to shaded, the views appear") or grayed out or something. Alternatively, right click that view in the featuremanager and click "reset line visibility", maybe you auto-hid all edges. If you have imported a SLDPRT which is actually just a sketch (developed view or something you manually created), go to the features embedded in the part embedded within the view, maybe the sketch itself got hidden (SW randomly does this automatically). Good luck mate.

Top Tags