cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Drawing dimensions colour Change

AraviK1
1-Newbie

Drawing dimensions colour Change

Capture.PNG

Hi folks,

Can we change this dimensions colors?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

10 REPLIES 10

Capture.PNG

I am trying to change color here. But not changing 😞

dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:AraviK1)

The color is the same as that given created dimensions that have lost references.

If references are missing (there should have been a message that said references are missing): Select one and then right click - edit attachment and pick suitable replacements for the missing references.

Yes David, You are right. I agrre with you.

But if any case is there any chance to change that color or not?

sometimes its usefull to me.

AraviK

1234.jpg

herer u can change dimension colour

by the by which version of pro-e are you using this option is in creo 1.0 and 2.0

Thanks sanosh. i am working on WF5. I was aware of this color change, My question was different.

dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:AraviK1)

I'm not sure where to change the color of unattached dimensions. The color is there as a warning that the dimensions no longer represent any geometry.

If you reattach the dimensions, they will use the dimension color.

Yes David,

If we do edit attachement prob will solve, apart from that i was trying to edit that color. Because so many dimensions were here to do edit attachment but that attachments are at correct place .

I hope no solution for my question.

Thanks

AraviK

In the System Appearance Menu -> Global Colors -> Graphics -> Change the "Manufacturing Volume" color.

Yes, I agree, cuz that makes sense?!?

creuz
11-Garnet
(To:bassplr19)

That is daft.

The entity descriptions are so cryptic!

Thanks for helping, I needed to change color of failed dims because I am color retarded.

Top Tags