cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Erase Dimensions

emathivanan
1-Newbie

Erase Dimensions

Hi,

1. Sometimes i work in big assemblies. I can see some broken dimension (Pink colour) and "See note" test on air with without any leader.

Is there any options delete those automatically in creo 2.0.

2. i am not able to give balloons for reps other than Master Rep. Is there any other option to do that?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:emathivanan)

1. I do not believe their is anything like a automatic delete for unattached dimensions. I personally like the dimensions to show up that way, it tells me something is wrong so I can fix it.

2. There is an unsupported work around to showing BOM balloons. See Chris Rees' reply in this discussion Allow BOM Ballons from Master Rep Repeat Region to be displayed on Simplified Reps

Top Tags