cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Excel OLE colour

Hostile_Cake
3-Visitor

Excel OLE colour

Hi guys

I'm struggling with this one, usually I can find something on the internet but no luck this time. I've embedded an excel table into my drawing to act as a colour code for the finishes of the part. I'm really struggling to get the colour to show though. I had it working originally but when I edit the table it loses it all.

Anyone got any thoughts?

3 REPLIES 3

I have the same issue.  We have always had excel charts in our drawings, but as of about February, they will no longer show color, bold lines, or other formatting.  Can anyone help??  

@Hostile_Cake @mag2k3 

Are you inserting an existing Excel in drawing or creating a new one? Some steps may help ... 

Mahesh, I think you misunderstand, the chart was working. It had colour and I was able to print the drawing with the chart showing as colour. I've since checked the item in windchill etc and now the chart loses all the colour when it is edited after being pulled from windchill.

In the end I couldn't figure it out so I removed the chart and insert it as an image but it makes editing it a lot more tedious.

Yet another Creo 'work around'...

Top Tags