cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Export pdf

tushargadhave
10-Marble

Export pdf

Hi

Im using WF5.0. Whenever I try to export a drawing to pdf, the position of the text obtained are different then the drawing.

This problem is resolved by changing the settings fwhile exporting by checking "stroking all fonts".

I just want to know that is there any config options present to change this settings permanently so that everytime I

do not need to change the settings while exporting.

I have tried changing the config option "intf2d_out_stroke_text" to all but did not seem to work.

Please help

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hello

If you plot drawing to printer you can set configuration options:

ttf_handling_for_plot_files stroke all fonts

This setting applies only for publish drawing to printer. For pdf export does not exist configuration options (if I know) which sets stroke all fonts.

Note:

1.) I recommend to you create mapkeys for PDF export setings (stroke all fonts).

2.) ... or you can create custom setings:

set.jpg

Have a nice day.

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
Top Tags