cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Family Table Repeat Region

MarkMarenghi
1-Newbie

Family Table Repeat Region

I have a simple family table of a part, the instances vary based on 2 dimensions (A&B). In the drawing i want the repeat region to show a column for dimension A and a seperate column for dimension B.

I have created a repeat region that lists these instances and their dimension values. I used this for the table value in column A & column B:

&fam.inst.param.value

When i update the table I am getting doulde the info that I want. How can I fix this?

I have enclosed a screen shot for reference. Thanks!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I believe you need to add a filter to select which values are shown.

Look for "Suggested Technique for Creating a Table of a Family Table Part Without Using a 2D Repeat Region" on the internet.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

You either have to have two different parameters for your dimension that you are using: "DimA" & "DimB", or you have to use the different dimension values when you show them (Info, Switch dimensions). i.e. d15 (is the value for "A") and d27 (is the value for "B").

Thanks, Dale

Thanks Dale, I have changed the symbol value of the dimension from d11 to A in my model under the dimension properies.

What would the repeat region path be?

i.e. fam.inst.param.value.......&A?

I believe you need to add a filter to select which values are shown.

Look for "Suggested Technique for Creating a Table of a Family Table Part Without Using a 2D Repeat Region" on the internet.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:dschenken)

Mark,

Go with what David recommended. That .pdf is pretty self explanitory. I missed that you were looking to put the values of all the instances in the same table.

Thanks, Dale

Answered, filters worked great.

Thank you!!

Top Tags