Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexible component drawing

Highlighted
Aquamarine

Flexible component drawing

Hello to all,
I created an assembly that contains a flexible component (spring_compression.prt) and I created two snapshots.
In 3d everything is updated correctly when I change the view from one snapshot to another.
In the drawing instead I created two views that recall snapshots but the spring does not update.
It appears as it is in 3d.
What can I do?
I don't want to create a family table because I have more complex mechanisms, with many positions to put in the 2d and they would become too many to manage ..
Attached are the files made with creo 6 and an image.
Thank you,
Matteo.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Flexible component drawing

@Matteo_1987 wrote:

Hello to all,
I created an assembly that contains a flexible component (spring_compression.prt) and I created two snapshots.
In 3d everything is updated correctly when I change the view from one snapshot to another.
In the drawing instead I created two views that recall snapshots but the spring does not update.
It appears as it is in 3d.
What can I do?
I don't want to create a family table because I have more complex mechanisms, with many positions to put in the 2d and they would become too many to manage ..
Attached are the files made with creo 6 and an image.
Thank you,
Matteo.

Hi,

I cannot unpack your rar file. Please create zip file and upload it.

Martin Hanák
Highlighted

There he is,

ty.

Highlighted

@Matteo_1987 wrote:

There he is,

ty.

Hi,

I think that no model can be in two different states at a given moment. Therefore you cannot display two different snapshots in two different views.

I am sorry I cannot provide "parametric" solution. All I could think of was a stupid solution:

• activate snapshot 1 in Assembly mode
  • place view in Drawing mode
  • convert view into draft entities
  • repeat the above process for other snapshots

Martin Hanák
Announcements