cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Flexible component drawing

Matteo_1987
15-Moonstone

Flexible component drawing

Hello to all,
I created an assembly that contains a flexible component (spring_compression.prt) and I created two snapshots.
In 3d everything is updated correctly when I change the view from one snapshot to another.
In the drawing instead I created two views that recall snapshots but the spring does not update.
It appears as it is in 3d.
What can I do?
I don't want to create a family table because I have more complex mechanisms, with many positions to put in the 2d and they would become too many to manage ..
Attached are the files made with creo 6 and an image.
Thank you,
Matteo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lascari
5-Regular Member
(To:Matteo_1987)

Matteo

Noi abbiamo risolto creando due envelope nelle configurazioni "molla estesa" e "molla compressa".

Poi abbiamo creato due simp.rep che usano quegli envelope.
Poi nella messa in tavola abbiamo inserito due general view con le due simp.rep.

In questo modo hai nel disegno le due configurazioni (vedi immagine).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@Matteo_1987 wrote:

Hello to all,
I created an assembly that contains a flexible component (spring_compression.prt) and I created two snapshots.
In 3d everything is updated correctly when I change the view from one snapshot to another.
In the drawing instead I created two views that recall snapshots but the spring does not update.
It appears as it is in 3d.
What can I do?
I don't want to create a family table because I have more complex mechanisms, with many positions to put in the 2d and they would become too many to manage ..
Attached are the files made with creo 6 and an image.
Thank you,
Matteo.

Hi,

I cannot unpack your rar file. Please create zip file and upload it.

Martin Hanák

There he is,

ty.

@Matteo_1987 wrote:

There he is,

ty.

Hi,

I think that no model can be in two different states at a given moment. Therefore you cannot display two different snapshots in two different views.

I am sorry I cannot provide "parametric" solution. All I could think of was a stupid solution:

• activate snapshot 1 in Assembly mode
  • place view in Drawing mode
  • convert view into draft entities
  • repeat the above process for other snapshots

Martin Hanák
lascari
5-Regular Member
(To:Matteo_1987)

Matteo

Noi abbiamo risolto creando due envelope nelle configurazioni "molla estesa" e "molla compressa".

Poi abbiamo creato due simp.rep che usano quegli envelope.
Poi nella messa in tavola abbiamo inserito due general view con le due simp.rep.

In questo modo hai nel disegno le due configurazioni (vedi immagine).

Top Tags