cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Hidden line hide & show?

ptc-4632698
1-Newbie

Hidden line hide & show?

Hi all,

I'm working on a drawing and I need to show a view with hidden lines but I don't want to show all of them as this will make the view look too cluttered. Is there a way to hide/unhide hidden lines on drawing views?

Many thanks for any help,

Regards,

Rob K

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There is. Use "Edge Display" command from Layout tab (if you're working in Creo Parametric) and erase lines you don't wan't to show. If you'd like to display them back, set display style to default and select them again (may be a bit tricky with non-visible lines, box-select region with hidden edges should do the job).

And if you're working on WF4 or older, the same command is located under View > Drawing Display > Edge Display.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

There is. Use "Edge Display" command from Layout tab (if you're working in Creo Parametric) and erase lines you don't wan't to show. If you'd like to display them back, set display style to default and select them again (may be a bit tricky with non-visible lines, box-select region with hidden edges should do the job).

And if you're working on WF4 or older, the same command is located under View > Drawing Display > Edge Display.

That did the trick many thanks.

Rob

Top Tags