cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Hole table in drawing

thlavinka
1-Newbie

Hole table in drawing

Helo,

I am trying to use hole tables in drawing instead of coordinates and cannot find how to show hole tolerances (for ex. H7) and position tolerances (+-0.02). Is ther some way how to show both in the hole table?

Screenshot_4.png

Thanks in advance. T.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

shown with WF4

Holes were placed with existing tables and were assigned tolerances.

Dimensions were also adjusted and toleranced accordingly.

This information is carried into the tables as such:

1pic.png

then switch your dimensions (info > switch dims)

2pic.png

Put these values (only "&d<value>") in your chart, like so:

3pic.png

notes are a bit different, but not too much, get the name from your model tree

4pic.png

I think that answers your question.

Hi Ron,

I think I did not explain the problem exactly (I am sorry for my english) but I am just trying to find some easier way to make drawings that include many holes - it just takes long time and so on.

Here is one example:

Screenshot_3.png

so far i was just dimensioning all holes by coordinates. Now i noticed there exists a functionality called "hole table". The table is very easy and fast to make but there are two things i would need to add in it: a hole tolerance and a hole position tolerance.

For ISO standard models, you may want to investigate the use of tolerance tables.

It looks to be a little involved (with all the class types) but may be what you are looking for regarding "automatic" tolerancing of hole/shaft fits.

look here Tutorial: Support for Tolerance Tables for ISO Models

Putting this creo assigned variable name into a charted table differently from what I've shown is beyond my capabilities at this point.  I've never had a need.

I'm sure it can be done, but I can not provide the solution (yet).  Perhaps another user can help.

ron

Thank you Ron

T.

Top Tags