cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How do I activate Dual Dimensions in CREO 2?

tzych
1-Newbie

How do I activate Dual Dimensions in CREO 2?

I have been trying to find a way to activate dual dimensions in CREO2 with no success. There is no dual dimension feature in the configuration editor. Dual dimension is greyed out in the dimension properties.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

With the drawing open go to File, Prepare, Drawing Properties, Detail Options (change) and change the value for dual_dimensioning to Yes.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

With the drawing open go to File, Prepare, Drawing Properties, Detail Options (change) and change the value for dual_dimensioning to Yes.

dcox-2
1-Newbie
(To:tzych)

From Prepare→Model Properties, it's an option within detail options, simply called "dual_dimensioning". That controls it on a part by part basis, to have it turned on (or off) by default it would have to be set in the start part.

File > Prepare > Drawing Properties

-> Detail Options (select "change")

in options, type "dual_dim" then select desired value, apply

efraga
4-Participant
(To:tzych)

Hello everybody , I have almost the same issue but I would like to activate only one dual dimension within the whole drawing , last procedure helps to change all the dimentions in a drawing , right? but someone could help me to know how to make dual dimension only one or two dimensions in a drawing , thanks

Top Tags