cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How to Erase Drawing Names from Memory

ThoRig
12-Amethyst

How to Erase Drawing Names from Memory

Community,

I would like to be able to erase the drawing names from memory in the pull-down under Name.  Selecting the "-" will not erase the names from memory.  Can this be accompolished?  I am using Creo 6.0.0.0, and thanks in advance.

drawing view names.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:ThoRig)

The screenshot is showing sections that are created in the model. You can go to the model and delete the section.

If you want the view to not use a section, select the "no section" option instead of the "2D cross-section" option

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenW
23-Emerald II

The screenshot is showing sections that are created in the model. You can go to the model and delete the section.

If you want the view to not use a section, select the "no section" option instead of the "2D cross-section" option

ThoRig
12-Amethyst
(To:StephenW)

That is correct.  When I created a 2-D cross-section from the drawing, it made a drawing section in the model tree.  Thanks.

ThoRig
12-Amethyst
(To:StephenW)

Why am I still getting double post replies?

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

What you might be seeing is that the reply is right next to where the accepted answer gets added to the top of the stack. Since the first reply was the correct answer, they are going to be right next to each other resembling a double post. Note that the top one is marked/designated as the "correct" answer.

Top Tags