cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How to add custom symbols in text symbol?

ppandarkar-2
15-Moonstone

How to add custom symbols in text symbol?

Hi,

Currently we are facing problem to link or relate custom symbol to dimension, so i want to know, is it possible to add custom symbol in text symbol so while adding dimension these symbol also add and get link with dimension (no need to relate object differently). So if it is possible then pls share steps in detail or if not possible then another workaround to link custom symbol and dimension easily.

Capture.JPG

Regards,

Prashant Pandarkar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

download Creo 4.0 Installation and Administration Guide - English using https://support.ptc.com/view?im_dbkey=171806 URL and read information on page 130, Customizing the Text Symbol Palette for Creo Parametric.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

You must go to the "Display" pane.

ghansen
11-Garnet
(To:ghansen)

2018-02-28_11-52-50.jpg

ppandarkar-2
15-Moonstone

Hi,

Thanks for reply. Whatever shown in step 2 (text symbol) in that i want to add our new customized symbol.

So want to know, how we can add in this.

Regards,

Prashant Pandarkar

Hi,

download Creo 4.0 Installation and Administration Guide - English using https://support.ptc.com/view?im_dbkey=171806 URL and read information on page 130, Customizing the Text Symbol Palette for Creo Parametric.

Martin Hanák

Thanks Martin. It works.

- Prashant Pandarkar

Check article, CS156584 

Thank you. It is working.

- Prashant Pandarkar

ppandarkar-2
15-Moonstone

Yes it should place from Display tool.

But i want to add my custom symbols in default text symbol.

- Prashant Pandarkar

Top Tags