cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

How to change the Creo Language to German(Germany)

syalagudri
12-Amethyst

How to change the Creo Language to German(Germany)

Hi,

I am using English OS and wated to change the Creo Language to German (Germany).

Using ENV  PRO_LANG = Germany i can see Creo opened in Germnay but only i can see the change in UI or menu to Germany. But if I create new Drawing file it takes values in english only

Ex: Drawing scale i can enter as 0.005 but i should be able to enter as 0,04 if Creo is opened in German Langauge.

How to Set Creo drawing to German Langauge ??

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Creo accepts decimal point, only. You cannot enter 0,04 value. You have tio always enter 0.04 value. You can choose wheter to display 0,04 value or 0.04 value.

MH

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

in config.pro you have to set drawing_setup_file option to point to appropriate setup file. Search Creo installation directory for *.dtl files.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hello,

Its pointing to "C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 2.0\Common Files\M120\text\prodetail.dtl" which is default file. Do i need to use specific *.dtl file for Germany Language ??

Thanks,

Suresh

Hi,

if you open "C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 2.0\Common Files\M120\text\prodetail.dtl" in Notepad you will see that drawing_units option is set to INCH. You can test using "C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 2.0\Common Files\M120\text\din.dtl", for example.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi,

Its already set to INCH.

Tried setting system language to Germany but that doeasnot allow Creo to input as German value ex: 0,04

Untitled.png

Thanks,

Suresh

Hi,

Creo accepts decimal point, only. You cannot enter 0,04 value. You have tio always enter 0.04 value. You can choose wheter to display 0,04 value or 0.04 value.

MH

Martin Hanák

Thanks

Top Tags