cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to change the layout of these dimensions in a leader note to ISO Tolerance Display Style?

MTK143
6-Contributor

How to change the layout of these dimensions in a leader note to ISO Tolerance Display Style?

I am having this issue trying to get this note fixed (image 1). With the other dimensions I have on the drawing, I set them to iso but can't do it to the notes.  I tried setting the drawing properties but didn't work. End goal is to look like image 2. 

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:MTK143)

Set detail option default_tolerance_display_style to value std_iso. This will work for new dimensions. 

Further details are in article at https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS24262

I hope this will help. 

MTK143
6-Contributor
(To:Mahesh_Sharma)

Is there anyway to correct the ones already on the drawing??

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Uncheck "Iso Tolerance Display style" under Display tab on Dimension properties dialog box for specific dimension. 

MTK143
6-Contributor

I did that for the dimensions already but this is a leader note the had &d### in it.  Any ideas?

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Can you simplify and share drawing? 

MTK143
6-Contributor

For my company policy I can't share the drawing but I can take little snips here and there as long as it doesn't contain certain info. I attached another snip. hopefully this clarifies. 

Top Tags