cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How to erase specific edges on drawing file.

nsrivastava
6-Contributor

How to erase specific edges on drawing file.

I want to remove specific edges in the drawing file on a section view but not able to do so.

1.jpg

I tried Edge Display Tool but it is not working. How it is possibe please help me in this regard.

Regards

Nisheeth.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bduncan
15-Moonstone
(To:nsrivastava)

QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720140705155222.jpgI think you should check it here

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
bduncan
15-Moonstone

share the model...

Those are probably not edges. Section A-A must be a offset section. These are the division lines for where the offset jogs. I haven't found a way to control these.

When I Select from pick from the list it says Surface F12 Extrude 4. Check the image.

It means we can not use Edge Display command to clean any specific line, so for what it is meant for.

2.jpg

In Autodesk Inventor any line can be selected and turned off its visiblity on the right click context menu and change of colour as well. I was trying to find similar function.

bduncan
15-Moonstone

QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720140705153428.jpg

nsrivastava
6-Contributor
(To:bduncan)

That is nice but you did not told the way just posted the finished result.

bduncan
15-Moonstone

Using the drawing dtl

bduncan
15-Moonstone

QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720140705155222.jpgI think you should check it here

nsrivastava
6-Contributor

Thanks a lot quite a useful response, I was able to follow it easily. One more question I want to ask which tool is used to place centre mark and centre line representation in drawing sheet as you have showen in your image.

bduncan
15-Moonstone

QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720140705223259.jpgIt seems that you are not familiar with creo drawing.I can tell you anything that I know(Creo)

nsrivastava
6-Contributor

You are correct. With your help I could do what I wanted. Well thanks again.

A attachment was uploaded by you what was that for.

Good eye, Blue. I didn't notice that these were the holes in wireframe mode.

Top Tags