cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How to know whether view has hatch lines or not

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

How to know whether view has hatch lines or not

Hello,

As we can use 2-D cross sections in drawing view, I would like to know whether hatch lines are present in view due to 2-D sections or not?

Please use below snap for reference:

Capture1.PNG

This can be checked visually, but I am interested to know whether it is possible to find out same by any other means or not? I checked that same cannot be found from View info.

Any suggestion would be helpful on this.

Thanks and Regards

Ketan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:Ketan_Lalcheta)

mouse over, pointer is there but not in screen capture. THen if you have them erased you can right-click and hit Show.

mouseover1.JPG

You can also use the Find tool to determine if a section is active in the drawing, make sure include submodels option is checked. You can also use it to select the xhatch and you can RMB to determine if the xhatch is shown or not. If there are no hatch lines but the RMB shows erase Cross Hatching as an option the hatch spacing is too large for the view.

Top Tags