cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

How to make a tab your default tab Creo 2.0

asmith-3
1-Newbie

How to make a tab your default tab Creo 2.0

I have created a tab for my model and drawing and I want Creo 2.0 to open up with this tab pre-selected not like the layouts tab in the drawings.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AJ,

First tab in UI will be default active tab. Move up the custom tab when customizing the ribbon.

UI.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

AJ,

First tab in UI will be default active tab. Move up the custom tab when customizing the ribbon.

UI.png

I already have the new tab I created as the first one on the list, but for instance when I open a drawing the layout tab is always the tab that is activated when any drawing is opened. Now I want to make the new tab I created to be the initial tab that is activated when I open a drawing, model, or assembly. How do I go about doing this?

You need to add that tab in all modes seperately i.e. Part, assembly and drawing

I have already done this. But, when I open each there is a different activated tab that the one I created. I want to be able to go straight to work once I open each format without having to activate the tab I created. How do I have each format have the tab I created and saved activated upon opening each format?

Can you upload *.ui file?

I cannot, but I can uplaod screen shots if that will help.

Top Tags