cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How to remove trialing zero in a bilateral tolerance of a dimension

ptc-5185802
1-Newbie

How to remove trialing zero in a bilateral tolerance of a dimension

Hi,

I have an issue that a dimension (for example : 25.4) is controlled with biateral tolerance of +0.03/-0.1.

When i provide it like that. a trialing zero added to the negative tolerance 0.1 and it become 0.10. But I don't want it and I need it to be 25.4 +0.03/-0.1.

Let me know if any one knows how to make it

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Been a while since I played in metric, but I think some config.pro and dwg options settings could help.

From what I remember, in metric, you show a zero to the left of the decimal for values less than one, and truncate the zero to the right of the last non-zero number.

I think drawing option” lead_trail_zeros" set to "std_metric" might do what you're looking for.

I believe so, I just was heading to a meeting and didn't have time to look it up. I know I have them set for that.

Top Tags