cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to show the free hole & counter bore note in drawing as per ASME

bvsrao
1-Newbie

How to show the free hole & counter bore note in drawing as per ASME

How to show the free hole & counter bore note in drawing as per ASME with fully parametric

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kevin
10-Marble
(To:bvsrao)

Show one of the dimensions for the hole. You next need to determine the parameter names for the dimensions you want to combine into a single note. You may want to show the dimensions on the drawing and use Switch Dimensions which will show the parameter names. This can also be done in the part model. If your holes are part of a pattern your note will have the following form:

New Picture.jpg

New Picture (1).jpg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kevin
10-Marble
(To:bvsrao)

Show one of the dimensions for the hole. You next need to determine the parameter names for the dimensions you want to combine into a single note. You may want to show the dimensions on the drawing and use Switch Dimensions which will show the parameter names. This can also be done in the part model. If your holes are part of a pattern your note will have the following form:

New Picture.jpg

New Picture (1).jpg

dgrobe
6-Contributor
(To:Kevin)

What i want to know, is why do i have to type that for every hole.. why cant that information just be an option to have. 

when i show model annotations, why isnt that part of the dimension, all that information is in the note when you edit definition of the hole.

Top Tags