cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

I am having issues with not being able to discern complex parts (while working on model / not rendering) with many parts. Gears for example. All that I get is a blob of color that i can not see the individual teeth. Used Edges being shown, but is just

drhoads
1-Newbie

I am having issues with not being able to discern complex parts (while working on model / not rendering) with many parts. Gears for example. All that I get is a blob of color that i can not see the individual teeth. Used Edges being shown, but is just

I am having issues with not being able to discern complex parts (while working on model / not rendering) with many parts.  Gears for example. 

All that I get is a blob of color that i can not see the individual teeth.  Used Edges being shown, but is just wire frame with color in it.  Assemblies become either a blob of surface color or a blob of edge colors. 

Wildfire, I just had the lights throwing shadows, with basic colors.  The lights do not seem to work in this working / normal mode.  What happened or am I not finding a switch setting.  Sorry, in the mid 80's we called them switches.  Been at this a while but not so much the new stuff.  DOS ugggh.  So be nice and make it simple. 

The following is so the youngsters no they are dealing with and old user and can try to dummy it down.

Note, started with HP System (wire frame), then AutoCAD (wire frame), Catia Surfaces, back to AutoCAD, and then (Pro-E solid modeling, 15 years ago.)  Use the Cra## out of it, but I don't get into the programing side to much.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

David C.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:drhoads)

Care to share a screen image?

Top Tags