cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

I creat bom table by using repeat region but i want text allignment for each individual colums

hshagle
5-Regular Member

I creat bom table by using repeat region but i want text allignment for each individual colums

I create  BOM table by using repeat region but i want text allignment for each individual columns.

Example

ITEM   PART  DESCRIPTION

1         XXX    XXXXXXXXXX

in above table item and part alignment should be center and description should be left.

6 REPLIES 6
svillafuerte
6-Contributor
(To:hshagle)

Just select the column/cells you want to change (just like you would in Microsoft Excel) and then right mouse click "text style" and all the setting you want are in there. Change to what you want and then say Apply/OK.

hshagle
5-Regular Member
(To:svillafuerte)

Thank u Shane,

But i have created the table using two-D repeat region, hence if i change the alignment for one Colum, it applicable to all columns, but my requirement is for ITEM and PART Colum should be center and description should be left.

svillafuerte
6-Contributor

This is a 2D repeat region. As you can see my index is left, my part number is right, my description is left, and my qty is center. I may have described a little wrong, you only need to choose one cell in the column to change the text style in the whole column. But it is working for me. I am on Creo 3.0 M030 if that makes a difference.

TABLE.JPG

svillafuerte
6-Contributor

table2.JPG

mbonka
15-Moonstone

Hello HALASWAMY SHAGLE

depends on what kind of table are you using.

A) Do you define BOM table in format file?  ( *.frm )

B) Do you define drawing table, that will be using thrue FROM FILE table

The location where you find "source table" can be different, but the princips that it works is everywhere the same.

Table_select.jpg

After you select what you want (row, column or entire tabel) press and hold right mouse button.

Pop up menu will appears.

Select TEXT STYLE and define als you wish.

Hope it can helps

Regards

Milan Bonka

mender
6-Contributor

A wild guess here:  when you say '2d repeat region', do you mean one driven by fam.inst.name on one side and fam.inst.param.name and .value on the other?

Top Tags