cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Including generic model in a 2D repeat region

amansfield
6-Contributor

Including generic model in a 2D repeat region

I had always thought that it was not possible to include a row in a 2D repeat region of a family table that had the generic model and all of it's default variable values in it. We occasionally have situations where the generic is one of a range of parts that have different numbers and it would be nice to parametrically add that to the family table displayed on a drawing.

I never asked anyone if this is possible before, so I figured I'd give it a shot..

Our standard family table definition looks like:

Model Number Model Name &fam.inst.param.name

&fam.inst.name &fam.inst.ptc_common_name &fam.inst.param.value

I would like to add a row with the generic name, common name & parameter values in it.

If anyone has a solution, I'd be very interested in it.

Andrew Mansfield

KI Green Bay, WI

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags