cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Inventor / Solidworks to CREO

ptc-5223267
1-Newbie

Inventor / Solidworks to CREO

I have posted that I am new to CREO, with that said is there a guide or anything that will help me transition to CREO/Elements..some of the guides I have found almost talk down to me..I know how to model and dimension, what I am looking for is a document that has a easy A=B layout..want to create an extrusion..Invetor you do this...Creo you do this..that way I can find what I am trying to do easy and without searching thru tons of crap...I may just be a dream but its my dream...

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I've looked for that as well, when I was transitioning from SolidWorks 2010 to WF 4. I couldn't find anything. However the good news is that Youtube has lots of good video's which users post on most every topic of how to perform most tasks. Certainly extrusions, revolves, rounds, and so on. I've now been using Creo 2.0 which is a better user interface, but the same clunky command scheme. So keep pressing on and if you can not figure out a way of doing something after a minute or two do a search on you tube, or even a general web search and you'll probably find a 30 second to 3 minute video right on topic, and you're going again.

Steven,

Have you looked at: http://learningexchange.ptc.com/ ?

Otherwise you may be abble to get up to speed faster with the PTC University Online Training. They have a course that is an upgrade from Solidworks to Creo.

Top Tags