cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Is it possible to change the colours of the parts in an assembly in Creo View Express?

Vladimir_G
1-Newbie

Is it possible to change the colours of the parts in an assembly in Creo View Express?

Hello, everyone.

I would like to know if it is possible to change the colours of the parts in an assembly in Creo View Express.

I have some problems with visualization of the plastic injection mould in Creo View Express 2.0.

The plates that were grey in Creo Parametric become black in Creo View Express. And some of them are represented in a wireframe mode.

So it's difficult to distinguish one part from another.

You can see what I mean in the pictures below.

Thanks in advance.

Vladimir.

q2.jpg

q1.jpg

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Vladimir Galayko wrote:

...I would like to know if it is possible to change the colours of the parts in an assembly in Creo View Express...

Hello,

It seems that such a possibility in the Creo View Express does not exist. But you can do it in Creo View MCAD version:

Pic_1.png

Thank you, Vladimir.

Maybe you're right.

The only way to improve the appearance of my assembly I have found in Creo View Express is changing the colour of primitives from default to white (Display-Color-Primitives). But this option changes the colours of all components unless their appearance were predefined in Creo Parametric.

Best regards, Vladimir.

q3.jpg

Yes, You are right.

Specifically,

Home ribbon-->click the arrow in display section-->Model-->Color-->Primitives-->More-->Change it to the color you prefer

Top Tags