cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Is it possible to download more Creo Drawing Templates?

jguevara
1-Newbie

Is it possible to download more Creo Drawing Templates?

Hello all! I've tried googling my solution but to my disdain nothing has appeared.

For some university projects I'm working on them at home on my Academic Creo version; however some of the projects call on using a that my version of creo does not have. Is there a place where I can download these templates?

Example: I need the a-h-3-views drawing template for a drawing of an assembly that I'm working on. Where could I find that particular template? Thank you!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:jguevara)

Drawing templates are usually company or in your case university specific. It's possible your instructor has the template available for you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

do drawing template by yourself . I think this is the quickiest way how to finish your work.

MH

Martin Hanák
mbonka
15-Moonstone

Hello jorge guevara

save a copy of desired format size and modify it als you wish. (As MartinHanak wrote.)

l think it´s it not possible to find 100% perfect format on the internet.

Just take some inspiration from internet and drawings of colaborating companies.

Regards

Milan

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Drawing templates are usually company or in your case university specific. It's possible your instructor has the template available for you.

mbonka
15-Moonstone
(To:StephenW)

Think there is no better explanation than Stephen Williams ´s.

Think it should be marked as correct answer in order to help other users.

Thanks Stephen. It turns out that the instructions had unwritten corrections to them; the template that we were supposed to use was a template we had already created earlier this semester. Thanks for your answer though!

Top Tags