cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Issue printing titleblock in black

ptc-4725272
1-Newbie

Issue printing titleblock in black

Our old Autocad titleblocks were yellow so I imported the titleblock into a format but I can't figure out how to not print it in gray. The gray it too light to read.

I then changed the titleblock in Autocad to white thinking it would import it in white....but it imported the titleblock in black so I can't see it on the screen.

The drawing dimensions are yellow and they print in true black.

What's the best way to import a titleblock so it prints in true black like every other program in the world?

And I should mention that I do not want to manually create the titleblock in Pro/e.

I am using WF5.0.

Thanks!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

David,

after importing titleblock into a format, you have change its color in ProE.

When you import titleblock then ProE assigns so called USER color to all titleblock items.

If you assign Letter color to all titleblock items then it will print using the same color as dimension witness lines.

If you assign Geometry color to all titleblock items then it will print using the same color as visible model edges.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags