cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Issue working with images in Drawings. Issue with OLE image on top of notes, sketches and dims.

RS1082
3-Visitor

Issue working with images in Drawings. Issue with OLE image on top of notes, sketches and dims.

I'm working to add images to a drawing in CREO 4.0 M050. I've used the new image tool and while it is a great improvement, we are having issues with the images showing in PDF's created in our .riess SAP/PDM system. Creo will create a PDF with the images. (One nice thing about the new image editor is that the detail notes, sketches, dimensions, etc are on top of the image and images have the option of keeping it's aspect ratio when resizing.)

As a workaround to our PDM issue, I went back to create the images using the old OLE editor. That still works ok, but now the notes, sketches, etc are behind images. There is no apparent way to bring those items on top of the images. Is there a way to move images to the back using images placed in the drawing with the OLE editor? (I thought there was in Creo 2.0-3.0, but I can't find any way to do it in Creo 4.0.)

1 REPLY 1
RS1082
3-Visitor
(To:RS1082)

UPDATE: Our IT guys figured it out and now it is working with our SAP/PDM system. I'm not sure what they did.

Top Tags