cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Issues with "no hidden" showing lines that should be hidden

tdickson
1-Newbie

Issues with "no hidden" showing lines that should be hidden

Hello,

I'm having an issue where I select the "no hidden" option in my drawing, but some components display as if they are in wire frame. Lines that should be hidden are not. The same issue can also be seen in the model when the view display is set to "no hidden."

Thanks in advance.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:tdickson)

If you have interferences in your models, Creo will sometimes show hidden lines as solid.

Interference's between the two components in the assembly, or within the component itself?

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:tdickson)

2 components in an assembly. I assume it's like this post...Re: Edges disappear in drawing only your edges are showing instead of disappearing.

Another possibility is that you are using models obtained from a supplier that are not solid models. If a STEP file is read in and has non-manifold surfaces, it will just stay a surface model, and thus not behave properly in hidden line and no hidden line views.

Top Tags