cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOST ANNOYING THINGS WITH CREO

Highlighted

Re: MOST ANNOYING THINGS WITH CREO

Congratulations!

I'm going to provide some STEP files generated in SW which I dare you to create faithfully. Proves nothing.

I know what. Instead of spending your time trying to pretend you’re better then everyone by criticising them, why don’t you use your vast experience to actually help them?

I'll guarantee there isn't anything you can do in S/Q that I can't reproduce in less features.  Also, if you'd actually been paying attention, I've been on this board for YEARS helping (though I won't do it FOR them), most recently with the fuselage problem.

I'll be posting step files soon there kiddo.  Surprised you actually ventured out of your safe space....

Highlighted

You can also first pick the two points, then click on the Datum Axis Tool.

That's 3 clicks (and holding down the CTRL-button when selecting the points). Should not take an hour 😉

Highlighted

Gratifying to know others get annoyed about the measure dimension getting hidden behind the dialog box.  I thought I was just doing something stupid.  It happens every time and very frustrating.  But I suppose if that is the worst thing that happens on this fine Monday morning I'll survive another day....

Highlighted

I used AutoIt to move windows out of the way; mostly to the second screen, but also to fix the pop-under mode that PTC favored for a long time.The AutoIt program would just sit and wait for any of a list of windows to become Active and then move it to associated coordinates. It did not work to wait for windows to Exist as many windows PTC used already exist and were just held off-screen until needed.

Highlighted

Hi Danilo

I understand your pain, but these shortcuts might help you a little

regarding #4 we can set the config option measure_dialog_expand to yes, & measure results are also shown in the same dialog box

measure.JPG

& for #9, we prefer to create our personal tab with all the frequently used commands. With personal tabs open we are able to select table/view/annotations or draft entities without switching to different tabs. (We also move the tab to top of order so when a drw file is opened, we are in personal tab by default) 

drw_tab.JPG

Regards

Pushkar

Highlighted

Since Nov 6, 2012, this post had been viewed for 147674 times! Wonder why so big number ...

Unlike Windows programs, Creo (ProEngineer came from Unix environment) still has all those "bad habits" of not communicating with user in efficient way. And they are at level 4 now!

Highlighted

Everything.

Highlighted

13. When pressed Esc buton while in skecth mode, Creo will go out without asking to confim it. On other hand, it asks to confirm cancel command even when it is not needed.

Insert this in config.pro:

allow_confirm_window  yes

Announcements