cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Modeling structure browser multiple reloads.

ThomIvancso
1-Newbie

Modeling structure browser multiple reloads.

Hello All,

I am doing some testing with Modeling 18.10 (M080) release and I noticed the when switching between Modeling and Annotator that the structure/drawing browser repaints (cycles) itself multiple times before filling in completely.

I have a single part and a drawing with the three standard views.

Dell M6700 Workstation Laptop running Windows 7.0 (64bit) 16gb ram, with a NVIDIA Quadro K3000M graphics card. NVIDIA driver is 10.18.13.6191.

Has anyone else come across this issue?

Thank you.

Regards,

Thom

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7

Hello we have the same problem it is very annoying, have reported it to our support direct after upgraded to 19.0 but nothing have happened yet.

In our case the whole screen flickers.

tivancso
14-Alexandrite
(To:MaxR.Kublin)

Hello Max,

Thanks for the link to the SPR, however your first link points to a Creo Wildfire SPR. Could you recheck your link and see if it is correct.

Regards,

Thom

Good catch!

Actually a copy/paste error (the last Digit was missing)

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS205405

Unfortunately, I am not able to correct my initial posting. Sorry for the inconvience.

Regards,

Max

tivancso
14-Alexandrite
(To:MaxR.Kublin)

Hello Max,

Thanks for the correction, we will try out the work around.

Regards,

Thom

Hello Thom,

PTC has planned to fix it with 19.0M050

Many of our customers are really annoyed by the flickering introduced with  18.1M070 and 19.0M020

IMHO the problems have been introduced by a recent "Switch to GDI graphics" in CED.

btw 19.0M050 release is (currently) planned for end of July:

http://support.ptc.com/cs/product_calendar/PTC_Product_Calendar.htm#RANGE!A224

Regards,

Max

Hello,

the proposed workaround for the switch from Modeling to Annotation dosn´t work.

The only thing to avoid the flicker is to close down al Toolbars or to live with it

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )
Top Tags