cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Modify Creo files with the Mapkey function - MultiMapkey

VladimirPalffy
13-Aquamarine

Modify Creo files with the Mapkey function - MultiMapkey

Hi folks,

I have created for you the utility - MultiMapkey.exe

With ProE/Creo functions  - the Mapkey and  MultiMapkey‌ utility you can  Easy, Quickly, How you need it modify 3D and 2D parametric data. You can export your objects or specify model properties and parameters, etc. >> try to imagine what you need to apply for huge list of data.

In the video example you can find all steps: How to use 4K-app: MultiMapkey - how to use custom steps  ... for ... modification, creation, export, ... the object defined  in the list (folder)

MultiMapkey‌ utility download >> here

Best Regards,

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
5 REPLIES 5

That's a pretty neat tool.  How does it do with nested mapkeys? 

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn

Hi Doug,

...with nested mapkeys is not problem (it is only shorten input information)

How to use nested mapkeys Example: create a couple of Mapkeys in your main config.pro file. Define source file as combination of "nested mapkeys"  + add at the end backslash + new empty row. Be careful - utility alway delete first row (where in standard Mapkey is name and label) from the source file (from source Mapkey file for repeating)

Backslash means - new generated mapkey will be continue.

Note: I have tried to add backslash and empty row automatically ... but sorry - I am not programmer

Regards,

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Hi!

Is this still available for download?

Hi, yes it is OK - try one more time

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Gábor