cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

No more arrows can be added for this view.

akelly
11-Garnet

No more arrows can be added for this view.

CP4. I have a drawing with a total un-fold section view.  I had a general view where its arrows were shown.  I created a different general view and deleted the original general view (which had the section arrows).  I'm trying to show the section arrows in the new general view.

If I right click the total un-fold view, I don't get the option to show the arrows.  If I pick Layout --> Edit --> Arrows and pick the un-fold section, it tells me "No more arrows can be added for this view."

Is there an alternative other than deleting the total un-fold section view and re-creating it?  I have a lot of time invested in the view (and the detail views referencing it, and the draft GD&T because setting a datum "in dim" of a diameter in the part is no longer possible, but that's a different issue).

3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:akelly)

Try RMB properties on the view with the x-section, then the section, then scroll over, click on the arrow display arrow and click then it asks what view you want to show the arrows in.

section-arrow.jpg

akelly
11-Garnet

NM. I tried it again and it worked.  Any ideas what triggered the message in the first place and why it seemed to clear itself on its own?

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Sometimes the flibberjibbet gets tangled up with the doodad and, well, you know the rest.

Top Tags