cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Number of digits issue

ClaudiuCraciun
6-Contributor

Number of digits issue

HI,

Starting with Creo Element Pro M050 I started to have this issue;

When I open a drawing that when I saved last time maybe in a previus build and was ok after builf M050 the number of digits of some dimensions apears set to more than 10 digits.

I did some tests and when I open the drawig in previous builds the dimensions came properly.

This I believe it's cause but the new option added in Creo Elements Pro (Roud dimensioning or something like this in dimensions propertis)

What is interestig is there was no problme until build M050

Somebody has this issue?

CC

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi

I have not faced any such problem

I am currently using WF-5 M080

Was your CONFIG Or DTL file changed?

Regards

K.Mahanta

Hi,

Have you uninstalled the previous build and updated the new Datecode?

If yes try to have your old config.pro and your .dtl file in the STARTUP directory and properly remapped to the locations..

regards,

Amar Karthi.

Top Tags