I have recently been upgraded to Creo 4.0 M080 and I have started having an issue whereby exporting drawings to .pdf results in a drawing border rotated relative to the page. See attached image.
Does anyone have a solution for this? I have tried all of the different settings on the export screen. FYI, I create the .pdf using File>Save As>Export.
Great suggestion, thank you.
I tried a completely unrelated BOM drawing and the export worked perfectly. So the question has changed slightly to what could have changed within a drawing to make this happen when you come to export. The drawing displays correctly in Creo.
I've never seen it do any like that before. Maybe a just glitch.
I would probably try to get away from that drawing if at all possible.
Thanks for the suggestion. I replaced the sheet format and it did not fix the issue. I'm beginning to think this drawing has become corrupt.
At this point, I would probably try importing the drawing in to a new drawing using import drawing/data or the copy from other drawing, both in the layout tab of a new drawing and see if you can move the data to a new drawing without coying the problem.
Wellllll....hmmm. At this point, if the drawing was not complicated, I would delete that one and just start over.
IF, the drawing was going to take a significant amount of time to recreate, I would keep troubleshooting.
Replace the drawing setup file (file-prepare-detail options change-use the open and find you standard drawing setup file). If it doesn't work, erase the drawing and re-open.
Maybe delete all the views (don't save!) and try printing and see if the problem persists. If not, erase the drawing out of memory, reopen and delete one view at a time till I find the problem view.
I'm running out of ideas!
Just to close this out, I know it's not a real solution but I ended up recreating the drawing. I tried all of the suggested solutions and a few of my own and nothing worked.
This was a BOM drawing, not particularly complicated as the explode and views were saved in the model, just a lot of placing balloons. Anyway, with the old file renamed and the new file saved, everything exports as it should. Thanks for the help.