cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

PDF printing in WF5 - line width???

PhilJarvis
1-Newbie

PDF printing in WF5 - line width???

Just upgraded from WF4 to WF5 M060 and spent the morning putting all our configs right.

However the PDF export function (which we like to use) has not only been buried inconveniently in the 'Publish' tab opposed to having its own icon, it's also outputting anything on the 'Geometry' layer as a line that's too thick!

Bascially all geometry and drawing border lines are too bold. It never used to be like this. Everything else (dimensions, notes, hatching etc.) is fine. Try as I might, I simply can't find an option in the conifg.pro to adjust this.

Have a feeling I'm going to have to set up a pen table to get round this. Haven't a clue how to do this, however!

Can anyone help me, or is there a simpler way to adjust this pen setting?

TIA

Phil

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello.
In the attached I sending to you tested pentable file for pdf file.

Pdf settings to the configuration file:
pen_table_file ...\path on file\pentable.pnt
pdf_use_pentable yes
preferred_publish_deliverable pdf

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello.
In the attached I sending to you tested pentable file for pdf file.

Pdf settings to the configuration file:
pen_table_file ...\path on file\pentable.pnt
pdf_use_pentable yes
preferred_publish_deliverable pdf

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Thanks Vladimir, worked perfectly, thanks!

Vladimir,

your pentable contains definition of 9 pens.

I think that ProE is able to use 4 pens (when use_8_plotter_pens is set to NO) or 8 pens (when use_8_plotter_pens is set to NO). Am I right ?

Martin

Martin Hanák

Hello Martin

... upp,s when I tested it so I set pen 9 to control my settings and I forgot to delete it - sorry - Pen No: 9 is tested pen.

Thanks, Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
Top Tags