cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Placing Balloons in different views

WayneBlack
1-Newbie

Placing Balloons in different views

I use pro/e wildfire 3.0 and I have mechanical drawings with different views. I can add bom balloons to one view. But my production wants the balloons to show in all the views. I can not create the balloons in all the views. unless i do a ref ballon and I don't want to do that. I know it can be done some how I did it for one balloon that is attached to that part in two different views. Please help.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:WayneBlack)

Your are posting in a Mathcad forum. You should repost the question in the appropriate forum.

You can add a basic balloon. BOM balloons with a quantity can be split but they will point to a different part in another view. I'm not sure about custom balloons but suspect they work the same.

Top Tags