cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Placing views Creo 3

dgrobe
6-Contributor

Placing views Creo 3

Just switched from Creo 2.0, to Creo 3.0, and having an issue..  Is there some setting or something, that is causing creo 3.0 to not allow a view to be placed and set scale before you place the view.  what i mean is, i right click, hit general view, select where it goes.  the dialog box pops up, i change the view to isometric, click apply, but the only option i have after that is cancel, and the view disappears.  the only way to get it to work, is place the view, hit ok, then double click the view, to start setting scale, and isometric.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:dgrobe)

I'm on Creo 3 M130 and when I place a general view, I can apply the view orientation and then change tabs to set the scale, add a section or whatever. I don't have to exit the original dialog and come back in.

The only options I find in my config related to view placement are:

disp_trimetric_dwg_mode_view NO

display_in_adding_view WIREFRAME

Not sure either of these will help your situation.

RandyJones
19-Tanzanite
(To:dgrobe)

An inactive OK and Apply button issue was fixed in Creo Parametric 3.0 M050. Check out this article CS201087:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS201087

Top Tags