cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Please Help!!

rturner
2-Guest

Please Help!!

When I am detailing parts on drawings, the dimensions that have lost their references or "fallen off" are the same colour as the regular attached dimensions, so I get no "at a glance" warning of problems until I have printed the drawing out - where the unattached drawings show as thick black lines. Is there a way of changing the colour to highlight the unattached dimensions on screen? I thought this feature was hard coded in the software and they are generally purple but... alas, it is not can someone please steer me in the direction of changing the colours. I am using Creo Parametric 2.0

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Russel,

modify Graphics > Manufacturing volume color.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Russel,

click File > Options and select System Colors item in dialog box.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the swift response. I have looked at the system colors, but I dont know what setting differentiates between the attached dimensions and un-attached dimensions

Regards

Russel

Russel,

modify Graphics > Manufacturing volume color.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

& THERE IT IS!! thank you so much! very helpful. cheers Martin

Top Tags