cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Preselection highlight selecting items in background

jskraba
7-Bedrock

Preselection highlight selecting items in background

I've noticed the issue some time ago, now I would like to find a solution for it. Namely, in Creo 2 M250 (also in older releases) when I hover with mouse over the drawing, preselection highlight is ALWAYS highlighting items, that are in the background. Since I've setup the view not to show items in background by using X-section and Z-clipping I obviously I'm not interested in background items. When I want to select any item with General filter on, shown in the foreground, Creo highlights items in background first. Why on Earth I would want items in the background to be highlighted when I specifically set up the view to show only items I'm interested in. See example below. I would like to select the blue line, shown in the foreground. When I hover over this blue line, some line in the background is prehighlighted?!? Now, if I would like to select the blue line, I need to select it by using Query Select. However, when query select list is shown, there are items listed first that are in the background!

How may I improve prehighlighting for the items that are actually in the foreground to be highlighted first and then items in the background? Is there any setting for this?

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags