cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Printing a Combined State from Creo 2?

ptc-204447
1-Newbie

Printing a Combined State from Creo 2?

I just spent a few hours creating full combined state views with annotations on an assembly. I'm annoyed that I can't take these views and dump them directly onto a drawing. Is there any way to print these cleanly from Creo? Currently when I print I get a full graphics print, so the background color etc. shows up. What I'd like is a print closer to what a drawing print would produce. Any tips?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

One would think this would be simple... you spend all that time making a nice ASME Y14.41 drawing and you just want to open -that- view in a drawing. PTC still has a long way to go with their neglected detailing package.

I have done a lot of images that were simply modified system colors. Hidden view mode, black annotation, orientationn, etc.

Hi,

I have the same issue.

We are doing a project here with all the PTC Buzzwords in it.

• Singe Source of truth
  • Model Based Defenition
  • 3D for all etc etc.

I made mono's using annotation sets, beautifull, IF your supplier can access it from Windchill, load up the Creo View file and voila, there are the annotation sets.

But now, my manufacturing company "around the block" cannot access our Windchill environment.

What to do? Install Creo View express?

All I want is one 3D PDF file with all my annotationsets in it. We don't want to make a drawing anymore.

Is this possible? Does anyone have experience here?

Top Tags