cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Pro-E_Layout

Rathish
1-Newbie

Pro-E_Layout

Hi,

Please help me to find out if there is an option in layout to control the switching codes by using just a mouse click.(ex. ON/OFF)

For more clarity please refer the attached image.

Waiting for the response.

Reagrds

Rathish

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Rathish...

Are you using the new Creo Layout or are you using a layout as in Pro/NOTEBOOK?

I can tell you this is not possible in Pro/NOTEBOOK. To date, I have been unable to procure a copy of Creo Layout to test new features. As of two weeks ago, I still could not find this software on the PTC website. Therefore, I cannot answer how Creo Layout works.

If you're trying to use Pro/NOTEBOOK, first of all I'd ask WHY?! Eeew. But I'd say you're only option with Pro/NOTEBOOK would probably be a mapkey.

Thanks!

-Brian

Brian,

just FYI ... Creo Layout is present on Creo 2.0 installation package. To be able to install it and run it, you must have the appropriate license.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin...

Thanks... I'll go back through the installation package. Maybe I missed it. We have practically every license known to man. We have to have this already!

Thanks!

-Brian

Top Tags