cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Pro/Engineer Wildfire 5.0 - Insert image/photo in drawing

mselamat
1-Newbie

Pro/Engineer Wildfire 5.0 - Insert image/photo in drawing

Hi all,

Good day.

Is there any way to insert image/photo into Pro/E drawing work space?

I want to include some screenshot in my drawing.

Is it possible?

Regards,

Muzzammil

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
mbonka
15-Moonstone
(To:mselamat)

Hello Muzzammil Selamat

yes, it is possible. l will describe Creo 2.0 method. Perhaps WF 5. will be simillar.

1. Click insert object

01.jpg

2. Select NEW - Object type "Picture Paintbrush program"

02.jpg

3. Windows Painting window will pop up - CTRL+V desired picture - close Painting windows without saving (upper right corner)

03.JPG

4. Inside drawing space will be an object with picture - you can edit picture size and location

04.JPG

5. Note: Double click picture will open windows Painting program and you can reedit your picture

Hope it can help

Regards

Milan Bonka

Hi Milan Bonka,

Thank you for your reply.

I somehow found out the same thing just before your reply.

But still, thanks!

Regards,

Muzzammil

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:mselamat)

Don't forget to mark Milan's answer as correct for those who may find this discussion.

Top Tags