cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Problem with Units using Pro/Program

imoldes
8-Gravel

Problem with Units using Pro/Program

Hi again

I am using Pro/Program to generate a part, the problem that I have occurs when I ask for angle dimensions in the INPUT section, because I answer giving a dimension in degrees, but Pro/Program takes the answer as radians, destroying everything... When I go to fix the dimension, changing it manually, it has the right unit (degrees).

I don't know what to do to change the angle units in Pro/Program...

I hope you can help me solving this problem.

Thanks for your attention

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I met this problem in Creo Parametric 2.0 M020. When you enter value using Pro/Program, then Creo applies radians instead of degrees on this value.

The problem is resolved in Creo Parametric 2.0 M110.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:imoldes)

Which version and datecode of Creo you are working with?

dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:imoldes)

Show a copy of the section of Pro/Progam that you think is making this change. By itself Pro/Program does not use radians.

Hello,

I met this problem in Creo Parametric 2.0 M020. When you enter value using Pro/Program, then Creo applies radians instead of degrees on this value.

The problem is resolved in Creo Parametric 2.0 M110.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

That's a nice bug to add to software.

Thank you all for your inputs.

Martin I am using exactly that version and datecode of Creo (2.0, M020), so I think that's the problem.

A solution that I found was to ask for a parameter instead of the dimension, and then relate that parameter with the dimension. I think Creo only has that problem in the INPUT section.

Thank you very much!!

Top Tags