cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Problems showing complete sheet when exporting to PDF

ptc-4926872
1-Newbie

Problems showing complete sheet when exporting to PDF

I have a drawing with several sheets in variable sizes, when I export them to PDF they appear incomplete only showing what I would think could fit in a Size E sheet. Any help for making the complete sheets apeear in the PDF?

Example: the first sheet is 34"height x 100"width, when I import it to PDF it only shows about half of it.

I am using Creo Elements/Pro
Thank you

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Did you pick right paper size in pdf options? Like A4, A3...?

pdf.JPG

It doesn't show that option

Is the issue that the PDF is not adjusting sheet size for each drawing sheet individually?

I just did a quick test of a drawing with 2 sheets, size A and C. The PDF exported from the drawing will adjust and output the correct respective sizes for each sheet. The resulting PDF will have one sheet 22x17 and one that is 11x8.5.

I know you said "export" but can you confirm that exporting and not printing to PDF?

Top Tags