cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

REF Balloon Questions

jforsyth
12-Amethyst

REF Balloon Questions

I have a few questions on REF Balloons that maybe someone can answer.  I am using CREO 3.0 M090.

1. How can I create a REF Balloon withoput a leader?
  2. How can I "merge" REF Balloons like I can with the BOM Balloons?

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately, this does not sovel my issue.

I have submitted an enhancement request.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Creo-Ideas/REF-Balloons/idi-p/483511

Please review and vote

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi

1. On the ANNOTATE tab in the ANNOTATIONS submenu, expand and click on the BALOON NOTE option. The NOTE YPES menu appears, you must ensure that the NO LEADER option is selected and then click on MAKE NOTE, then click on the space where you want to put the BALOON. Enter a box ENTER NOTE you must write what goes in the baloon, then to accept and ready.

Or you can do the following: To create a REF BALLOONS you must select a component that has previously created a BALLON so a REF BALLON appears. Then to be without leader you must select the REF BALLOON and right-click and in the menu click on the option CONVERT TO DRAFT GROUP.

2. As for MARGE REF BALLOONS with BOM BALLONS is not possible, since you must be integrated in a region of a table.

abustamante

Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately, this does not sovel my issue.

I have submitted an enhancement request.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Creo-Ideas/REF-Balloons/idi-p/483511

Please review and vote

Disculpa si contesto en español, mi ingles es muy malo.

La forma que desarrollé para solucionar el tema de los reference balloons es la siguiente

Si tengo un balloon personalizado, utilizaré ese para que reemplace los balloons referenciales, para eso copiaré el balloon personalizado con el siguiente nombre qty_ref_bln.sym y tambien lo copiaré con el nombre smp_ref_bln.sym ahora que tengo esos 2 nuevos símbolos, reemplazaré los originales que están en la carpeta \symbols\report, del directorio de instalación de Creo.

Adicionalmente es es recomendable definir el directorio de símbolos (pro_symbol_dir) en el archivo config.pro

En la imagen que adjunto se puede ver que los balloon son iguales.

Espero te sirva esta alternativa.

Saludos desde Chile

Top Tags